Innovating to Succeed in the New Business Reality - This event has already occurred
The pandemic has highlighted the importance of businesses’ need to continually innovate to stay on top of change and sometimes even economic turmoil. Learning from others is a great way to accelerate innovation, adapt your means of service delivery and better help clients avoid costly delays in their own change process.
If you are an Ontario-based business that provides professional, advisory or consulting services and are interested in:
- Learning about new trends in technology adoption and innovation,
- How other businesses are building their success through innovative solutions, and
- How the Ontario Government can support you,
Founders and executives from four small and fast-growing businesses will speak about their successes using innovative solutions and share their vision and insights on how to adapt and grow in this changed environment.
Guest speakers and panelists:
- Gary Yip, Founder & CEO, Closer Collab.
- Sasha Davids, Co-Founder & COO, WellnessLiving
- Daniel Copeland, Co-Founder, SPOT App
- Richard Burton-Williams, Head of Justwealth Institutional, Justwealth