In today’s increasingly digital world, business owners must compete for customers on a variety of online channels. A well-executed digital marketing strategy and e-commerce presence has become a key differentiator in attracting/retaining customers and driving sales.
Designed for business owners who want to establish or improve their digital presence and professionals who wish to become more well-versed in digital marketing, the Digital Marketing non-credit course is delivered through six consecutive three-hour sessions, each one focusing on key topics that will provide you with the skills necessary to build and operate your digital marketing efforts. Each session will include lectures, real-world case studies and hands-on learning activities.
This course applies towards an E-Commerce Certificate
- Formulate a sales-driving plan with digital marketing and e-commerce strategies
- Understand how to use the main digital marketing channels and the key marketing technology tools required for each:
- Content marketing
- E-mail marketing (including compliance with Canadian Anti-spam legislation)
- Display and Video marketing
- Search Engine Marketing & Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media marketing
- Prepare reports and interpret basic marketing data through web analytics
In order to successfully complete the class learners will actively participate in class, complete weekly assignments and a final assignment which will comprise of a digital marketing strategy.
Fee: $380 + HST
Prerequisites & Minimum Requirements include:
- Basic computer skills or course completion in fundamental computer applications such as Word
- Experience working with word processing, email and web browsing
- English language proficiency
- Successful completion of a Secondary School Diploma
- Some business experience recommended
- Knowledge in statistics and mathematical literacy equivalent to grade 12 is recommended
Verification may be requested.
Upcoming Dates:Thursday, June 2, 2022 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Thursday, June 9, 2022 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Thursday, June 16, 2022 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Thursday, June 23, 2022 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.