Free Ontario Program: How An Online Store Can Boost Your Business - This event has already occurred
In this webinar you will get the answers to the top questions we’ve received about the ShopHERE powered by Google program, including:
- What does it mean to sell online, and why should my business?
- What is Customer Engagement?
- How can Social Media help?
- Who is Digital Main Street?
- What is ShopHERE powered by Google?
- Do I qualify for this program?
- What are the costs involved?
- Do you have any examples of completed websites?
The ShopHERE program is designed to help you start selling online quickly and easily, with 1:1 dedicated support from an eCommerce Coordinator to build an online store.
When I sign up for the ShopHERE program, what do I get?
- An eCommerce website customized with your business' brand, logo, products/services, and contact information
- Hands-on assistance to set up and launch your online store
- Training to get you started with inventory management, shipping, digital marketing, and more
- Access to free tools to help support the successful launch of your online store, including a free .CA domain
Upcoming Dates:Thursday, June 23, 2022 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Thursday, June 30, 2022 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Thursday, July 7, 2022 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Thursday, July 14, 2022 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Thursday, July 21, 2022 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.