VentureWomen Final Pitch Competition - This event has already occurred
Join us September 8th for our VentureWomen Final Pitch Competition where 8 startups will pitch for a chance to win up to $4,000 in prizes
EPICentre strives to build a more inclusive and innovative ecosystem to support women changemakers through the VentureWomen Program. This program provides female founders and co-founders the opportunity to explore their ideas, increase their entrepreneurial skills, and build a business that is future proof.
Join us on Thursday, September 8th for the VentureWomen Final Pitch Competition where each of the eight ventures will pitch their business idea to a panel of judges and LIVE audience. The winner of the Final Pitch Competition will receive a $3,000 cash prize, sponsored by the Lucas Imagine Fund. Our She Inspires Award winner, sponsored by Logic Executive Search & Workplace Solutions, will receive $1,000 cash.
- 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Final Pitch Competition
- 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm – Wrap Up Celebration (light hors d’oeuvres will be available)
Our Final Pitch Judging Panel welcomes:
- Dr. Phillip Olla, Chief Executive Officer, Audacia Bioscience
- Jennifer Charron, President, Logic Executive Search & Workplace Solutions
- Lori Atkinson, Regional Manager and Coach, Libro Credit Union
Presenting VentureWomen businesses:
- Aline Ranieri, Founder of Diverse Jewelry
- Amy Saba, Founder of SoHum Candles Inc.
- Enisa Hyseni, Founder of With a Bow
- Izzah Siddiqui, Founder of Twist of Fusion
- Kennedy Murray, Founder of One Act at A Time
- Sarah Robbins, Founder of Sarah M Robbins Murals & Designs
- Taylor Meyers, Founder of All On Board Charcuterie
- Zule Ankamah, Founder of Zuleeats
The EPIC VentureWomen Program is in proud collaboration with RISE WindsorEssex and funded by FedDev Ontario.